This was a personal shoot. No client. I wanted to create a shot reminiscent of the great George Hurrell who photographed so many Hollywood actresses in the 30s and 40s. Since I was working then in the days before digital, I did not retouch the flying hair. A client might have done that. I could have cleaned it up in Photoshop now, but decided to leave it as it was. I had a large fan on her, and I like the soft wildness contrasted with the hard light. Maria was one of the top models of the time.
In addition to canvas prints, these photographs are also available as fine art Giclée prints. The Giclée printing technique is as refined as it sounds, employing high-quality archival inks on fine art papers (240gms) using a high-resolution large format inkjet printer. Choose above.
And if you'd like to have Steve's SIGNATURE and the TITLE along the bottom of the print, please type YES in the comment box in the Shopping Cart.
- Museum & Archive Quality Canvas Print
- Gallery Wrapped: the canvas wraps around the sides of 1.25 inch super sturdy wood frame bars with a closed back.
- Printed with Durable, Fade-Resistant Inks.
- Ready for Easy and Immediate Hanging, Hook Attached
- Domestic FREE SHIPPING with our compliments
- U.S. orders take 3-4 business days for production and an average of 8 business days in transit
- Shipping charges for Canada and the UK will show when you enter your address at check out. Orders take 3-4 business days for production and approximately 8-10 business days in transit.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee