Woman in Fur 1978
I was shooting a fur catalog for a retail store, and on a break I asked the model to put on one of the pieces, nothing but underwear underneath, and take this pose. It was a spontaneous moment, and I don't know what I was thinking at the time, but I like how unconventional the body position is. It's certainly not the way clothes were to be photographed. Often I had in mind to do something, anything, that was outside the parameters of the job, just to stay fresh and have some fun. Now, today, I feel it has artistic merit being rather surreal.
In addition to canvas prints, these photographs are also available as fine art Giclée prints. The Giclée printing technique is as refined as it sounds, employing high-quality archival inks on fine art papers (240gms) using a high-resolution large format inkjet printer. Choose above.
And if you'd like to have Steve's SIGNATURE and the TITLE along the bottom of the print, please type YES in the comment box in the Shopping Cart.
- Museum & Archive Quality Canvas Print
- Gallery Wrapped: the canvas wraps around the sides of 1.25 inch super sturdy wood frame bars with a closed back.
- Printed with Durable, Fade-Resistant Inks.
- Ready for Easy and Immediate Hanging, Hook Attached
- Domestic FREE SHIPPING with our compliments
- U.S. orders take 3-4 business days for production and an average of 8 business days in transit
- Shipping charges for Canada and the UK will show when you enter your address at check out. Orders take 3-4 business days for production and approximately 8-10 business days in transit.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee