Looking Out on The Sea 1972
I photographed this scene in Bermuda on an off day during a shoot for a store catalog. I love the dreamy feeling, the sense of quiet, and the relaxed way this woman is leaning against the stone wall.
In addition to canvas prints, these photographs are also available as fine art Giclée prints. The Giclée printing technique is as refined as it sounds, employing high-quality archival inks on fine art papers (240gms) using a high-resolution large format inkjet printer. Choose above.
And if you'd like to have Steve's SIGNATURE and the TITLE along the bottom of the print, please type YES in the comment box in the Shopping Cart.
- Museum & Archive Quality Canvas Print
- Gallery Wrapped: the canvas wraps around the sides of 1.25 inch super sturdy wood frame bars with a closed back.
- Printed with Durable, Fade-Resistant Inks.
- Ready for Easy and Immediate Hanging, Hook Attached
- Domestic FREE SHIPPING with our compliments
- U.S. orders take 3-4 business days for production and an average of 8 business days in transit
- Shipping charges for Canada and the UK will show when you enter your address at check out. Orders take 3-4 business days for production and approximately 8-10 business days in transit.
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee